The power source is an environmentally friendly lithium battery (included) with a life span of up to twenty hours.
The candle is made from purified paraffin wax, with no recycled materials added.
The Rainbow Color Changing Candle is recyclable and is also deemed environmentally safe by ASTM International
How the Rainbow Color Changing Candle Works:
When the candle is lit, an L.E.D. chip encased at the base of the candle is signaled by a fiber optic sensor.
The L.E.D. chip is programmed to continuously change colors every few seconds.
The chip is powered by two environment friendly Lithium batteries.
Directions for Safe and Enjoyable use:
1. Remove your Rainbow Candle from its box (save box for storage of candle
when not in use).
2. Remove all packing materials from around the Rainbow Candle before
3. Place your Rainbow Color Changing Candle on a flat, heat resistant
surface. Keep the candle away from walls, drapes shades, other
flammable materials and drafts.)
4. Straighten the wick and light your Rainbow Color Changing Candle with a
long taper or match.
5. For first time use, burn the candle for at least 1-2 hours to maximize candle
6. Never burn your Rainbow Candle for more than 3 hours at any one time.
7. Stop using your Rainbow Color Changing Candle when there is less than
one half inch of the candle's wax remaining.
8. The candle's wick should be approximately one fifth of an inch long. If
smoking occurs or if there are soot deposits, extinguish the candle and trim
the wick to one fifth one an inch length. Do not allow wick trimmings or burnt
matches to accumulate in melting wax pool.
When you are done burning your Rainbow Color Changing Candle please follow these instructions for proper storage and future usage.
1. Make sure the Rainbow Color Changing Candle is completely extinguished
and the wax has hardened before storing it.
2. The Rainbow Color Changing Candle contains a highly sensitive lighting
mechanism inside its base. This mechanism can be activated by bright
sunlight, fluorescent or incandescent light sources. Therefore, the candle
should be stored in a dark, cool place to preserve maximum lighting power
for future use.